Last month I did start holding a limited amount of in-person spanking sessions within NaturallyGin.
With regard to personal health and safety I am following the same practices that I always have; any implements and/or surface that is touched or used during a session is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
I do require that face masks coverings be worn by myself and the spankee during the entire duration of the session. No exceptions.
I have also been occasionally traveling within the Bay Area to have sessions with spankees in hotels that are following CDC guidelines for COVID-19 or at their residence.
Recently I have been doing more virtual sessions that include phone conversations, video calls, email, text and chat. At first I wasn’t sure if I would enjoy virtual sessions, but as it turns out, I do!
Virtual sessions can be centered around punishment, motivation, behavior modification and/or play just for the sake of play.
Virtual session activities under my direction have included:
- Self spanking
- Accountability for tasks and goals
- Writing lines
- Writing exercises
- Corner time, kneeling or standing
- Taking away certain personal pleasures as punishment
- Shared docs to keep track of rules, goals and/or assignments
- Self mouthsoaping
- Rewards/punishments for good or bad behavior
- Photos and/or video as proof of completed tasks, such as line writing or corner time
- Mandatory bedtimes
- Discussions about spanking and the community
Some spankees who miss in-person play have also found that the occasional conversation about spanking with another spanko has been beneficial. Because what spanko doesn’t enjoy talking about spanking?
Smiles and Spanks, NaturallyGin.com